Utsukushii Kare - Vol. 3 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
nah, he said "see you later" tho, not a "good bye" one
should not he be overjoyed?

Aggregator gang
ever since you guys uploaded the first chapter i became HOOKED on this series. like i'd re-read every update and manga chapter, and then i'd re-read the novel, and then re-watch the drama LOL. IDK it's got a chokehold on me but now we progress into the third volume im really thinking about angsty the manga is compared to the drama LOL like the live action drama is more like a fluffy universe au! compared to the novel and manga especially (or maybe we got spoiled with the movie idk). i just love looking at kiyoi's expressions and hira here just feels so different!!!!

anyways this is all ive read into the novel so at this point im just comparing it to the tv adaptation and it's soooooo different, i don't know what to expect! i feel like drama Hira is much more adorkable nerd, while manga Hira is a creep LOL i still love him honestly i feel like the psychological tag needs to be included sometimes both Hira and Kiyoi are so complex!! they have so many subtleties to their character and love that the artist is able to accurately depict them and is able to capture those little character cues with what constraints they have. very masterfully done!! (or maybe it's bc im just a freak that has re-engaged with this series over multiple mediums multiple times so i've picked up on a lot). anyways thank you for the scans!! i'll be patiently awaiting the next chapter!!

Users who are viewing this thread