Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 12 Ch. 105 - Kouhai and Secret Fun 2

Dex-chan lover
To everyone talking about whether she's a slut or not.

She's not, and the manga never even slightly implies that she is. It's just bad translation.

They call her an Ero Onna, which is basically like a horny woman. That's it, they said she's horny, not that she's a slut. Ero is just a shortened loan word from the original Erotic, and means mostly the same thing, Onna of course just meaning Woman. HUGE difference and I hope they fix the translation because it's really really misleading.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

She's not, and the manga never even slightly implies that she is. It's just bad translation.

They call her an Ero Onna, which is basically like a horny woman. That's it, they said she's horny, not that she's a slut. HUGE difference and I hope they fix the translation because it's really really misleading.
Thanks for the correction! EroUzaki I can see without a doubt. Calling Uzaki a slut is almost offensive.

Dex-chan lover
Getting jumped on by a legal Oppai-Loli?!

dab.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Let’s see how they worm their way out of this one! Cause we know they won’t make us happy and just get it over with

Dex-chan lover

They call her an Ero Onna, which is basically like a horny woman. That's it, they said she's horny, not that she's a slut. Ero is just a shortened loan word from the original Erotic, and means mostly the same thing, Onna of course just meaning Woman. HUGE difference and I hope they fix the translation because it's really really misleading.
They should change it to 'bitch in heat' then. The joke with Ami saying that would work better.

Users who are viewing this thread