Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! - Vol. 7 Ch. 62 - Kouhai and Thrown Senpai

Yanagi's sleeping hoodie(?) makes me feel things...
YIbC87y.png

Dex-chan lover
Yeah! Feed your son 2 years worth of food.
I will ready up the grave 😂

Double-page supporter
Dads still a real piece of shit would of loved seeing him get his ass kicked some more

Coments still sperging over the Dad in a COMEDY manga... Never change MD lol

Double-page supporter
Wth? Are people honestly still butthurt over the dad?

I wonder if the Author regrets making dad into an unlikable retard asshole in his very first appearance

If some of you still butthurt over their dad making Senpai no contact with his family, let it be clear some shit here:

-Senpai is attending college like a proper adult;
-Senpai currently lives in an apartment, a good one too if what I've seen from many japanese media about apartment place;
-Both of these are most likely paid by his parents, especially his dad that runs a family dojo;
-some of you would probably say that Senpai was covering for himself by doing part time work. But, from what I and a lot of people seen, his part time job is more like an extra spending money because he still attend class properly and does his hobbies regularly (Like video game marathon and even sports activity). He was not doing part time job as if his live was one the line and he was actually enjoy doing part time job.
-He grew up to be a proper young adult, rather than a delinquent low life or even a depressing NEET.
-Oh yeah, the dad was still an asshole for blocking any contact of Senpai with his mother. But, he does it because he just wanted to be lovey dovey with his wife, not kicking senpai out of family/house. He put senpai in an a proper apartment. I've seen scummy parents that literally kick the child out of the family once they finished highschool or hit the age of 18.

Like for real, dude. The dad was an asshole, but atl least a responsible asshole.

Dex-chan lover
Did it occur to anyone that the translations could have misrepresented the dad?

Dex-chan lover
I see, so sakurai's family are all muscle heads to an extent. Good to know.

@bakemono_king parents kicking their child or child leaving their parent's house at 18 is more common at the west. Maybe most of negative comment are from asia that is known to have a strong family ties.
In asia or atleast in my country it's common for the child to stay at parent's house until they got married heck even some married couple still live with their parent's house. While college students who live alone. goes back home in their sem break/vacation. So 2 years without seeing your family is a bit..

As an asian college student myself, I still lived with my parents lol.

Thanks for the translation.

So the dad is saying that people might start to slutshame Hana if Sakurai doesn't announce himself as her boyfriend quickly ?

Aggregator gang
i mean yeah, I don't know myself but I would imagine sexual exploration isn't as prevalent in Japan as say the US. They probably wouldn't judge friends with benefits in too high of a light

Users who are viewing this thread