Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! - Vol. 1 Ch. 11 - Kouhai and A Break

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else heard the MGS game over theme?

Senpai! Senpai? SENPAAAAAIIIII

@Xeon999

Wow, alpha male as fuck huh? You're pathetic for taking this manga seriously. Why the fuck are you even reading manga when half of the time the shits are unrealistic as fuck?

In fact, there's even something for extreme phobia of getting close to people, there's a variety of cases where someone faints or feel super sick when being close to the opposite sex or anyone at all. And the MC of the fucking manga is an introvert.

Goddamned, I really hate when real life "cucks" use Beta/Alpha shit to describe Introvert and Extrovert. Shit is weird and shows your awkwardness in real life.

Dex-chan lover
@Xeon999 He didn't faint because he touched her tits, he fainted cause he was trying not to pop a boner into her tits, and the smell of her shampoo was KO

Dumbass

I think that king office monster is a reference to the My Beautiful Boss, Takizawa-san.

Aggregator gang
They better really focus on the boobs squishing when the anime does this l, like a slowmo from several different angles. Especially down...

Dex-chan lover
MFW they have an Interspecies review reference and a Monster Masume reference in the same panel.

Users who are viewing this thread