Valhalla Otintin-kan - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Oh God, Please Forgive Me For Making This

Fed-Kun's army
What percent is actual TL and what percent is shitpost? This shit is gold.
Edit: I just realized that almost everything is just pure shitpost after looking at other languages TL. Sasuga.

Mate, your English translation of this manga is work in of itself. It has become one of the first things that catches my attention in my updated for the translations alone.

Supporter
Thank you @tomoshibi , finally a manga that does not demand that a character surrounded by cock thirsty bitches, be a virgin for his entire miserable life. JEEEZ what a breath of fresh air.

"Cultured degenerates"
You managed the incredible feat of successfully classifying an entire reader base into 2 words lmao

It was a great chapter. Story is a little perverted but is also similar to isekai hero adventures where the hero defeats the demon lord with a holy sword. It is just a regular trope translation team, so don't be ashamed.

why u guys need proper translation when the manga it self inappropriate XD just make it double you guys XD

Dex-chan lover
This translation is at the level of the Ghost Stories dub in my opinion. I can't stop laughing at all the horrible jokes lol.

That said, the happiest day in my life was the day I learned the word croot lol.

Users who are viewing this thread