Vampeerz - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Rival

Okay I love this.

Way better than your usual love triangle, that's for sure. I'd personally go for the three way however that's just my polyamorous ass talking. I'm just happy that Khana's on the team now. She cute af.

Dex-chan lover
As if this manga wasn't already defying my expectations at every turn, now we have a love triangle that's actually not angsty and stressful!

Dex-chan lover
Aaah nooo she changed clothes, we won't see her naked again like page9

Also wow don't drop bombs like that hah-- ah, well, nothing to get so serious really, this manga isn't like that even if she's the president of Russia.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, didn't Aria more or less need Ichika for picking up the sword ? Isn't why did she come to Ichika's house in the first place ? To try to force Ichika to pick up the sword and kill her ? I understand they have a common ground but it's not like Ichika was doing it soon.

If she is the queen of the Lilus then what will happen if Aria die ? Did she get something planned and have someone taking her place after her death or die she really wanted to die without succesion ?

Dex-chan lover
wow what a fucking huge bomb drop of info at the end, so thats where she gets all her money from.......also wonder how they are gona compete for her love when they are now friend/rivals lmao

Dex-chan lover
They switch their opinions on each other real quick. This was not the love triangle I was expecting.

Dex-chan lover
I know it won't go there, but I sure would love a threesome route.

That "adult play" was some genuinely hilarious inverted expectations too, good stuff.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Really love how lewd our protagonist is, it's really refreshing.

And it's so good how they threw the love triangle into the trash, the most important thing in this manga is Aria and her backstory.

HAHAHA , im loving this episode , it is hilarious and realistic
I would have preferred if the jealous mode lasted a while more though

Dex-chan lover
Lol what a revelation!
Dangit I almost fall from the infirmary scene!!
Also bring on the rivalry!!

Dex-chan lover
idk why but this is the best yuri I've read. It's so spontaneous and charming.

Dex-chan lover
@abconline
The author is actually well known from his previous work https://mangadex.org/title/4941/prism which is a comedy/ecchi Yuri manga,
except for the part where it actually got copyrighted and canceled.

The "Charming and spontaneous" thing about this author is mainly the comedy and how the Author draws sexy expression (mainly on lips) and body when on certain scenes.
Some Yuri rarely did this because most of the time Yuri/Shoujo Ai tends to be focused on the drama.

However, there's stuff like Yuru Yuri which is technically a gag manga and focused on the Comedy aspect of it. Based on my experience alone 9 out 10 Yuri manga I read always focused on Drama, including the well famous ones such as Bloom Into You/Citrus were focused solely on drama. The 1 out of 10 so mostly is 4-Komas, a gag manga, and one shot. Vampeerz is honestly a rare breed, and I forgot there's also that Vampire Yuri thing which is also a comedy but not by this author and has a really shoujo kind of arstyle.

Users who are viewing this thread