Villainess in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

I am loving these 😍... Such a great story.
Just... Why is the "smut" tag even on this series? There is literally nothing. It's junior high level.

I am sorry if it was just me when she said... I've been thinking about ya ('bout ya)
I've been thinking about ya ('bout ya)
I went full Londonbeat XD

Hm... The story is not so coherent, feels more like we're reading a therapy session. The characters are cute though, so I'll forgive it. Rael? Needs A friend, I'm saddened at this scene.

Whattttt?!!! Is Rael gonna be the villainess against the heroine Ishid (actually a boy) trying to gain the love of the prince (princess keke) Yunifer fufufu. How VERY INTERESTINGGG~

I want another chapter to come out now T-T but I won't rush you because the longer the wait the more detail and thought put into the chapter and drawing it and stuff must be tiring too so get proper rest and can't wait till the next chapter thank you so very much for this, I really love this manga :)

Omo!!!! The love for this story is real! Cant wait for the updates!! Thank you translators, author, and artist!!!

I hope she never turns out to be a bitch please.. I want her to get out of the toxic relationship with the prince. Does anyone has a raws or novel link?

Group Leader
@katev you can click the "raw" link on the main page for the manga, itll take you to kakao, but you need an account,
if you search the original korean name listed on the main page into your prefered search engine, you can find versions on cancer sites like newtoki.
Dont go there without UBlock origin, privacy badger, popup blocker at minimum though. Throw in NoScript, https everywhere etc if youre up for it.

“I’ve been thinking about you.” And this here, my friends, is what started the yuri tag in this manhwa. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread