Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Little bitch boy got owned. Maybe grow the fuck up and don't abuse your authority?
I absolutely love that nasty grin at the end, she's so cool <3

Fed-Kun's army
why did he feel the need to get her expelled so much? and why did that dumb ass say she lied about eing weak she said she's level 99

Group Leader
guys are dumb and overrated >:D

yo fr, deadass transfer countries. see how badly that second rate, second son prince handles this and angers his dad (if his dad, the king, has even a braincell over this second prince).

why are these capture targets so dumb? why are second princes so dumb? raise your child properly even if he isn't the current heir!

Dex-chan lover
she and Mob MC would getting pretty along very well....
since both of them already had enough with all bullshittery of Capture targets and their Heroine....

LOL

@feha Fair enough for the Black Hole one. As for HP drain, it can technically refer to anything that directly targets hitpoints and isn’t dependant on lifesteal. That’s why both literally eating a target and burning someone counts as HP drain.

I think Poison also counts as HP drain but Maple got immunity to it so it’s not even an issue.

Although Maple would still get thrashed because of the huge level difference(if it was equal level maybe she can take a hit).

(Edit) To make it more clear what it means, i’ll separate the three attack types.
Normal: Uses Attack to calculate your damage, is reduced by Vitality.
Piercing: Uses Attack to calculate your damage, is not reduced by Vitality.
HP Drain: Deals locked, defined damage(Poison Ticks, Fire Ticks, Eating a Creature), is not reduced by Vitality.

Aggregator gang
This seems similar to that other one where the girl has a rare beast and only another prince sees her value

I love this, any MLs can go fk themselves though. Mc is a tall dark and handsome independent woman.

Dex-chan lover
I am Here to ruin this
SYXeLh8.png

3E94i6M.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Melodos HP drain is another word for lifesteal (imo hp-drain is more common, but that might be because I havent played as much mmo's and instead played more rpg's, pokemon (also rpg), and so on. Interestingly, paper mario actually has a badge literally named hp drain, giving mario a hp drain. And pokemon has "mega drain" as the name for the stronger hp drain attack.).

Sounds like you are mistaking HP drain for DoT. Though that last line sounds like you meant Static damage.
Fun fact tho, iirc from maple novel she eats a dragon and is healed for every bite, and the tl even uses the term HP drain instead of lifesteal. ...went and looked up the chap, here is the quote:
It looks like eating is treated as HP drain. Although it’s doubtful that a player other than Kaede would do that.
It is true that her HP had recovered for a small amount.

@Hollow7F Did you seriously post a non-dark-themed screenshot just to ruin it (reading comments?) for all ppl who do use dark themes?

Users who are viewing this thread