Vinland Saga - Ch. 208 - Thousand Year Voyage Part 17

So Ivar and guys will get bitch slapped, sword will be taken away and then they will retreat.
Thorfin and Hildi will stop the ones pursuing, who will later note there were no casualties.
Even more brewing for war from nords, maybe less from Lnu, except the ones who raided village.
How will Thorfin resolve this, specially considering Nords and Einar will want to fight and not retreat.

Double-page supporter
Cordellia: reaches puberty

Them Thorkell genes:
images

Fed-Kun's army
True answer to peace. Have the strength to enact it, but dont use it.
Sad thing is, is that Thorfinn has it, he’s just such a pipsqueak that no one would ever believe it so they continuously underestimate and put him down lol. Guess he should’ve done an MK style “test your might” showing so Ivar and folk would realize he is capable and strong.

Dex-chan lover
"I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit"

Cordelia is Thorkell's child true and true.

Dex-chan lover
So proud of you, Cordelia! A true warrior only needs Conqueror's Haki.

I know there's already Karli, but there's power in blood, so with the birth of his first born, I wonder if it might also shift something within Thorfinn. Oppose something very raw against his ideals : pacifism or his son?

And well, Thors did pick up the sword and killed in the end in front of his son.
Did you mean to say "got killed in the end"?

Because Askeladd specifically noted that Thors didn't kill any of his attackers when defeating Askeladd's men.

Users who are viewing this thread