Vinland Saga - Vol. 25 Ch. 176.5 - Assassin's Creed: Valhalla x Vinland Saga

Group Leader
@JVick Yes you did. They even advertised "4 colour pages!" on the cover, they are literally Assassin's Creed ads that have nothing to do with Vinland Saga, so I didn't even include them here. But yeah, it's basically an ad.

@Thelonewolf Yes! We're working on it right now. 😁 Will be out somewhere tomorrow.

Dex-chan lover
Erm, shouldn't the hidden blade be on the inside of the forearm?
And why does this fella have all his fingers, IIRC the contraption needed one cut off till Davinci remodeled em.

Aggregator gang
It's not Da Vinci who remodeled the hidden blade, it was Altair after the events of the original AC game. I didn't play newest AC games so I don't know what's the explanation for their own hidden blades, but this viking's blade looks wildly different and not so hidden. Might just pass off as a cultural difference.

Would be fun if there are some references to Vinland Saga in the new AC game. I might try it out.

Dex-chan lover
@Cakexx I wish

Doesn't change my point tho, that's two rather obvious mistakes (Unless the finger snipping has been retconned for some reason)

Double-page supporter
If you had any hope left for this series, Ubisoft comes to slap reality in your face.

Users who are viewing this thread