Virtues of the Villainess - Ch. 12

no way she didn't finish the whole book that she confirmed was 100% legit after all this time. Just how much of a retard can she be? The art is so fucking good for a webtoon, it really is such a shame that it's wasted on this god awful fucking dumb plot.

Idk, not finishing the book seems reasonable tho. It took me 2-3 days to finish a novel.

so in a way, this new route is more beneficial for the prince...good job mc. you just saved your future hubby from insanity and doom. on the other hand, that bitch seems a lot nicer in the novel..??? she still deserves death tho

Crimson bitch in this future book is even cooler... She wanted to be with the prince even if she knew she would die.
Despite being a "Villainess" of this story she acted better, she is more interesting and she did it for love?
Well, the writing is terrible.

Ginger, you suck.

hahahahahahaha 😂 This is the best twist! Make yourself the female lead, only to find out the story is a TRAGEDY. I’m wheezing.

So she just saved the life of the person she hates so much 😂 and probaby exchanged places with her 😂

LMAOO I STG I HAD A FEELING THAT "THE HAPPILY EVER AFTER" NEVER HAPPENED
but I thought that he'd end up with Ginger!
to think there's no happy ending :)
OK GIRL YOU MUST CHANGE THE ENDING AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER OK?

@NoSleepAndKakkoiHeroines
I have to disagree with you. The line "although she'd predicted that Izana would one day kill her..." was the last straw for me.
She knew that being around her was triggering for him (and why it was). She realized that exposure therapy was not going to work and would ultimately just lead to her death. But instead of ending the relationship to preserve the mental health of the man she claimed to love, she instead purposely slammed his trigger with a wreaking ball over and over again until he snapped. Something which will just cause his mental state to deteriorate even further now that he has to live with that knowledge for the rest of his life (assuming he doesn't commit suicide in that timeline). That relationship was EXTREMELY toxic in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread