Wakaba-chan wa Wakarasetai - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
no dude who is super focussed on his favourite vtuber has ever gotten more than a dozen steps in a romance manga before running into a girl he can't deal with

Dex-chan lover
Ooooh, so close, Daiki. 🤭

I love how Wakaba's friends have traumatized (mostly inadvertently) Daiki and his friends. It makes for, uhm, "interesting" future dynamics.

Contributor
That's the last chapter released. This manga should be weekly or fortnightly. The stories are too short for a monthly manga. The manga is good.
Remind me, is this monthly or bi-monthly? Cuz either way, this is a CRIME for manga's chap to be this short in terms of page number... :<

Dex-chan lover
Remind me, is this monthly or bi-monthly? Cuz either way, this is a CRIME for manga's chap to be this short in terms of page number... :<
It's published in a monthly magazine, which doesn't necessarily mean that there's a chapter every month. I read a manga published in a bi-monthly magazine, but sometimes it takes two months to get a chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Horror incarnate
word-image-131854-2-e1674040029393.jpeg
THE ONLY WAY TO FIX ME IS EXPOSURE THERAPY

Dex-chan lover
Get that bag, Daiki.

Don't fear the pussy, fear going home without the 100 yen.

Dex-chan lover
That's why ladies and gentlemen and all fairy tale things, you shouldnt put your son in an all boy school.

Users who are viewing this thread