Wakamono no Kuro Mahou Hanare ga Shinkoku desu ga, Shuushoku shite Mitara Taiguu Iishi, Shachou mo Tsukaima mo Kawaikute Saikou desu! - Vol. 5 Ch. 28…

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh this manga feels like its running along the cliffs of dover. Picometers from being hentai lmfao

Dex-chan lover
@tydog20 this is just how things used to be back in the day before more modern rules of censorship and the like in Japan.

Fed-Kun's army
The prison rape was just the cherry on top, for truly, thou shalt reap what thou hast sown.

Double-page supporter
While earlier chapters show how black magic isn't inherently evil, this chapter shows how white magic definitely does have some sort moralistic component. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a later villain who ends up exploiting that.

Dex-chan lover
The author is going to slowly uncovering every single black company in the world

Dex-chan lover
It looks like next issue's the return of Best Girl. I thought Varrel said she'd only be back by next year, or something--not like I'm complaining, though.

Dex-chan lover
White Magic Villain: Just so we’re clear, you’re gonna be the prison bitch

Also, pretty disappointed the Author chose to add in the component about White Magic actively being for JUSTICE. It seems like bad writing for white magic to be able to “decide” what’s good and what’s evil (there’s so many philosophical issues with that), when the entire premise of the series is that the opposite (black magic) isn’t inherently bad, but apparently white magic is apparently good? I don’t get it. That’s like saying guns are good or bad based on the user, but no one can ever use (I don’t know what the opposite of a gun would be) a surgical knife to kill.

@TNT261 i don't think it break the premise of the story at all. There's a good reason why white magic are well liked by the society --> they're used for justice more easily than for evil. Magic in this series seem to be linked with the emotion of the wielder evident in chapter 23 as the MC stated the essence of white magic is devotion to other (prez). On the other hand on chapter 25 we know that black magic essence are selfishness aka devotion toward one own desire (themself). Based on that we can see that anyone can learn black magic as being selfish are part of being a living being (human), on the other hand white magic have limited pool of people as devoting yourself for other sake are a trait of good natured people. I don't mean to say that evil person can't learn it or you can't use white magic for evil but rather their white magic would just be less powerful and overall harder to learn and master. Anyway back into topic, the reason why there's duality of 'black magic is evil and white magic is justice/good' come from these three reason: 1. Anyone can master black magic including thug, bandit, psychopath, etc as long as they had aptitude with magic. 2. With the whole guarding secret thing you can expect that most good natured black magic wielder are following these trend while unsavory people would just practice the magic and using it in a mean/evil way on public display. 3. With the favoring of white magic toward good natured people, people would have expectation for white magic user to be good natured and that a famous white magic user are people who have good nature. This is my take on this

Edit: Of course the story is now set on changing the point of view that black magic are evil

Dex-chan lover
Mary is strong...
If only she just... do it.
No yapping. Just straight up crush her enemies.
She is a strong magic user but she keep rush in with fist.
Even her ordinary burst of mana is already that strong.
Well I know if she use magic she would most likely destroy her surrounding tho.

Users who are viewing this thread