Wake Ari na Kanojo-tachi - Ch. 7 - Girls Chasing Butterflies

Dex-chan lover
Neji-sensei sure has a thing for ''small cabin in the woods'' settings 😏 That was fun !

Dex-chan lover
oh man being a host for countless bugs gives me the shivers, legit nightmare fuel right there

Aggregator gang
@BozMagic I have translations through chapter 16 so you’ll be blessed with many more lol, imma try for one a week

Dex-chan lover
@Urbs_
Do you know the release schedule of this manga or is it just a pixiv manga that releases sporadically because Neji does that right?
How does the scanlation group work or is it all independent? Are you the one releasing the manga idk your name doesn’t show up on the chapter info I’m confused
Thank you for your work :))

Aggregator gang
@BozMagic I don’t believe it has a regular release schedule, just updated whenever Neji feels like it. And /u/ is a yuri community on 4chan which has its own scanlation “group” /u/Scanlations, but it’s really just 1-2 people translating stuff and there’s always work that needs typesetting. I typeset several series for fun and just have them uploaded under the /u/ banner.

At first I thought this cabin in the woods was Heath and Lily’s home X) hey a crossover would have been fun!

Users who are viewing this thread