Wanwan Monogatari ~Kanemochi no Inu n shite to wa Itta ga, Fenrir ni shiro to wa Itte nee!~

This series have potential to become my favorite but..., sadly, i didnt like mc behavior who always lazy around, coward, not consistent, always complain and always not learn from his mistake.

Yeah i already know he just wanted a pet life, but the mc have huge flaw about meaning about "pet" which is cause the contradiction of mc behavior.

The main problem here, the mc also collecting a furry waifu, from scary female wolf, dead female cat, granny dragon, ghost female horse, female human, female elf and etc.

The story itself also weak, didnt have any meaning on each arc which is safe for someone trying skip it completely. The conflict are not really deep and you just can skip it completely since it an slice of life genre.

The art style is okay for me, but still the artist need more time to draw an cute animal more since is bit off when compare to another manga.

But still i like this one, but still dragom Hatchling and spider desu ka is more better than this weak hearted mc.

Users who are viewing this thread