War's Unwomanly Face

Dex-chan lover
Why are the things I want to read only in Russian the moment I get to them?

@KaiZerg Oh... This book is so fckin grim and depressing, I couldn't finish it. Drowning your child in a swamp, so it won't cry and compromise your unit... I have no problem with russian, so I'll try it later, wonder if its true to the original.

Reminds me I haven't finished all my Svetlana Alexseyavich books. I recommend them in English, they're all very poignant.

Dex-chan lover
@dafuq

Sorry to be so demanding, tovarisch, it’s just that the people need their propaganda

Also, the comments making me wanna read it more, so I might peek at the Russian without English words for context

Group Leader
It's not that hard to translate to English. Just pick the official English realese of War's Unwomanly Face book and copy past like 90% of the chapter lines, since they were the direct translation from Russian to Japanese.

Dex-chan lover
Woah mate, forget normal manga the dude didn't even draw serious toned hentai and I see his name here, weird stuff.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>their efforts and sacrifices were forgotten.

Whatever lets you sell your books bro

Dex-chan lover
It reminds me of Marie Marvingt, who desguised herself as a man to fight in WW 1, who was the first woman to pilote a plane alone aside from a LOT of other deeds. I recommend looking it up. She was incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread