WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 18 Ch. 174 - Since I'm Not Popular, I'll Spend My Days At Study Ca…

am i the only 1 having problem keeping up with new characters there are dozens of them? this is getting out of hand

Aggregator gang
Fuuka is unlocking the ancient knowledge, she is shall perish in the grossness of kuroko

-hijacked by uchi

Dex-chan lover
Asuka dropping down a level to be with her friends... She's really nice huh!

Dex-chan lover
Oh just another lame fuuka moment like the usual
sigh she's so boring, having a new character for this role at this stage of story just doesnt really works well

Wait was Naruse-san unable to get in the same class with Kuroki?
How sad. 😟

Dex-chan lover
We regret to announce that this will be the last chapter in the series.

r1BCnFP.jpg

@MawMaw disagree. Fuuka might be not that interesting of a character, but that doesn't matter. what matters is that she can create new conflicts with existing protags and giving new openings for the others like miho to develop more. i know miho looks fun in general on previous chapters, but now she looks double the fun & i like it.

F for the writer's illness. please get well soon. or yuri will be lonely...

Dex-chan lover
@Panino

Stop that. Author just caught a cold. First illness in 10 years so she(?)'s freaking out a bit.

Google translate:
"Maybe it's a cold, but this update may be a little difficult because I can't call my assistant because of the emergency. I haven't had a cold for nearly 10 years. Looking at my condition, drawing was something exciting"

23 Hours ago
"Thank you for your concern. If I measured my body temperature in the afternoon of today, it would have dropped to the level of a normal fever, and I thought it would have been better to say if it would heal quickly, but I was a little relieved because it was up again now. Except for the sore throat, the physical condition itself is not so bad, so maybe it will be OK."

7 Hours ago
"The heat has dropped to 35 degrees, so it's probably okay. I'm sorry to worry. It was like using a corona and a cold to update it."

Users who are viewing this thread