WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 20 Ch. 186.2 - Since I'm Not Popular, I'll Make a Presentation (Pa…

Fed-Kun's army
tomoko doesn't even realize that the fact that her idea won because of the voting block means she's cool now

Dex-chan lover
I don't like this. Usually a movie arc (especially when the theme is about some past experience in the school) means that we're close to Manga ending.

You know, it's like when the movie is finished, and then the movie recaps the whole Manga from start to end, and then the manga goes "And then they'll make more happy memory ever after"

Dex-chan lover
That leer during the video call though... If Katou promised her a sexy incentive, Kuroki would definitely not mess up that presentation.

Double-page supporter
I feel like it made a genre change between Yuri and Asuka phonecalls. Also that face...

Fed-Kun's army
kfcSHoR.png

"lord please forgive me for what i'm about to do"

Double-page supporter
This is going to be interesting. I'm already getting flashbacks to the culture festival movie from Haruhi.
It does seem like it might end soon. I mean they are in their final year, and the culture festival seems to be the last big event. Unless they go right on through to the college/uni years.

@kurosakimafuyu honestly I hope not. Considering all of the male characters so far have been pretty much ignored by her, and the one male character she though was interested was a misunderstanding used for humor, as well as the fact she's recently shown significantly more interest in, and has better chemistry with, the core female characters, suddenly introducing a new male love interest in what might be the final arc would, in my opinion, be a disasterously bad move.

Dex-chan lover
lmao that video call in the bath. I wonder if even Asuka realizes how much she flirts with tomoko

Dex-chan lover
Yeah definitely feels like the end soon. but it's been a long ride and I've enjoyed it, even with its cringely beginnings. And hey if the author ever wanted to continue, they could do a spinoff of Tomoko's uni years

Fed-Kun's army
@JustCallMeDaBoss
C'mon Asuka is tempting Tomoko into eating her up she has to be.

I feel Asuka would be the one having her way with Tomoko. But yeah she doesn't seem oblivious enough for it to be completely accidental.

Fed-Kun's army
am i dumb, i cant figure out who says 'do you mind if i switch to a video call' on page 6.

sounds like something kuroki would say, but it comes right after asuka mentions she was just watching videos. The 'heh' also sounds like something kuroki would say since its bold but i dont know.

Supporter
@PeepWave it's hard to tell - the background in that panel /might/ be steam, in which case it was Asuka, or it might just be general prettification of the panel in which case it was Tomoko. I do think if it was Tomoko saying it I'd expect her to do her usual freak out thing, so it may well have been Asuka. Either way I /really/ want to know if Asuka is doing all this deliberately - she's absolutely teasing the shit out of Tomoko, and if she's doing it deliberately then I /totally/ ship it.

The presentation section physically hurt to read - first time in a while, though it was a different kind of pain to the older chapters. This wasn't Tomoko making a fool of herself because she can be an idiot, it was Tomoko trying her best to do something good and really struggling because it's really hard for her, despite all the growth she's gone through. I guess just getting to that point is a major achievement in context, but damn it was painful to see.

Double-page supporter
Nah, this is not ending soon, we still have like half a year to cover to reach the point of the day of the graduation ceremony, so this will be more like the Kyoto arc or the Disney Trip arc. Also, Asuka should offer some "incentives" to Mokocchi so she has the right "motivation" to go though all the incoming trouble.

Dex-chan lover
No one is going to bring up the fact Tomoko moved the tissue paper closer to her when doing the call with Asuka? :p Bitch was ready to masturbate the hell of it.

Dex-chan lover
It seems like Yuri is constantly building towards some kind of confrontation/wants to say something important, but it never happens. That look in the final panel lol.

If you don't go through with the movie Tomoko...you'll regret it for the rest of your life. Damnit it's like I'm trying to prevent my own past mistakes here.

Users who are viewing this thread