WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 25 Ch. 220 - Since I'm Not Popular, It's Day One of the School Fes…

Dex-chan lover
I’m happy for any Asuka x Tomoko crumbs I can get
I am also happy for the Emoji x Tomoko crumbs
In fact I feel like both can work at the same time, somehow.

Also this chapter was fucking hilarious, anyone complaining about characters being characters shoulda quit like 100 chapters ago.

Dex-chan lover
Your standards must be extraordinarily low.

It's gotten to the point where the series could get cancelled, and I wouldn't care one way or another.

Like seriously, when it comes to this series I do like that Tomoko managed to make a bunch of friends, but it's gotten to the point where she's now just a minor side character in her own series. Her appearances in this for a long time now have been few and far between, with her appearances being akin to cameos. I don't even know why I even bother with this series, with every chapter being a major disappointment. Only real reason I'm sticking around is after how long its been, I just want to see how it ends. Which I really feel will be sooner rather than later, cause I can't imagine this series is doing well in ratings with how ridiculously slow and boring it's gotten.
I mean what did you hope for? A Yuri Harem? I mean I did but still…

Dex-chan lover
Your standards must be extraordinarily low.

It's gotten to the point where the series could get cancelled, and I wouldn't care one way or another.

Like seriously, when it comes to this series I do like that Tomoko managed to make a bunch of friends, but it's gotten to the point where she's now just a minor side character in her own series. Her appearances in this for a long time now have been few and far between, with her appearances being akin to cameos. I don't even know why I even bother with this series, with every chapter being a major disappointment. Only real reason I'm sticking around is after how long its been, I just want to see how it ends. Which I really feel will be sooner rather than later, cause I can't imagine this series is doing well in ratings with how ridiculously slow and boring it's gotten.
Yet you keep reading it🤔

Dex-chan lover
the moment I thought "hey, Kii-chan may not be all that bad after all", she went and did the most chaotic things I never imagined was possible. I literally fear for Tomoki and the next play now lol

also Tomoko and Asuka just casually hanging out together is bringing me so much joy!!!

thanks for the chapter!
Kii chan is the devil incarnate. But remember who corrupted her in the first place ... :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Yet you keep reading it🤔
I just want to see how this series ends.
It's not like I'm paying for it, and it only takes a few minutes to read.
Realistically speaking I expect it to be ending sooner rather than later. Like once this school festival arc is over I wouldn't be surprised if the next arc is finishing up Tomoko's third year of high school, perhaps then getting a boyfriend (or going the yuri route with Yuri), which would complete her story arc, going from a loner to someone with a bunch of friends and a lover. There being no point in continuing the series after that.

Double-page supporter
Tomoki its only missing the brand of the sacrifice. The horror, the horror...
I wonder if Emiru could touch a little to Tomoko. Asuka face lmao

Dex-chan lover
nemo is awakening her M side apparently :dogkek: and kii-chan is stirring the pot for no real reason, which is odd. no idea why she wants to piss off tomoki

Users who are viewing this thread