Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?) - Ch. 53 - Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
It's like Ajisai said. Rena wants a relationship of equals. She's very obviously into Mai, but she just can't view herself as Mai's equal which she can wit Ajisai, tho obviously still struggles with that. (She is wrong, ofc. Mai fell in love with her in part because of how Rena was able to match her, but Rena hates herself too much to see that.)

Dex-chan lover

It's a pretty harsh mistake by the person, and somewhat ironically I realize there was an edit that really doesn't correct the initial problem now that I saw it more carefully. It's a bit silly in general. So when it's like that, I can see how it's a problem.

Talking about it ironically brings some risk of it being actively looked at, but I suppose there's a consequence to everything.

And well, I see kikouma also edited what I initially quoted, so go figure.

Anyway:

Spoiler your entire messages yo. If you got multiple, you know exactly which ones I mean. And if you don't, well, be aware of the issue going forward I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
Binged this after starting and dropping it for a while, so far:

Kaho is probably not a love interest. This would be the most surprising ending. A small part of me wants the author to do crack and make it happen

Dating Satsuki was a fun arc, but I don't think it goes further beyond those two weeks. She's been cosplaying with Kaho though, so maybe there's gonna be a development there? I hope if she's not in the running for Renako that we kind of see her doing sidequests in the background.

Ajisai is best girl and it's really gonna suck when Mai wins over Renako. I am hoping to be wrong. She's the most relatable character, at least for my situation, and I want to see her happy. Other than that, her relationship with Renako is one where both want to be with each other and make the other happy.

Mai is okay I guess. She's proven herself reliable and Renako clearly likes her, but she's also the reason this had the "sexual violence" tag at one point. I'm not confident that the current Renako can be in an equal lover relationship with Mai.

As for Renako herself, I like her more than most MCs. She does things and it moves the plot. She's an active member of her story.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, but my experience with the apples hasn't been good, so I'll take the fluffy sugar.
GASP… I understand :meguuusad: I’m sorry I couldn’t do anything to help you, farewell… (dramatic silence)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Spoiler your entire messages yo.
No. Like I said, anything I stated outside the spoiler is purely speculative from what the manga has shown. It is MY opinion of the series (again, no further from the context of the manga) and unrelated to the spoiler itself. I apologize that it was (and if it still is) badly worded and I strive to make it clear that it is not my intention to spoil anyone unwilling, but also no, I don't want to put my OPINION into the spoiler as it is, in fact, not a spoiler.

Last edited:
Binged this after starting and dropping it for a while, so far:

Kaho is probably not a love interest. This would be the most surprising ending. A small part of me wants the author to do crack and make it happen

Dating Satsuki was a fun arc, but I don't think it goes further beyond those two weeks. She's been cosplaying with Kaho though, so maybe there's gonna be a development there? I hope if she's not in the running for Renako that we kind of see her doing sidequests in the background.
No, there are no development Satsuki and Kaho.
It's already clear with Satsuki, she has fallen in love to Renako after the second Kiss(Chapter 32).
Satsuki just lack a trigger to confess her love.
It's just like Ajisai, she just need a trigger to confess.
Although Mai didn't need Trigger, After all, Mai is Trigger.

Dex-chan lover
Mai's biggest blunders here that she made Ajisai realized her feelings towards Renako which caused Mai to brokenhearted (again) (for certain times)
It look intended, from the last few chapter it look like Mai would prefer to share Renako than anything.
It's probably also why author made Mai and Satsuki act as if they were in love with the "game turnament" arc.

Double-page supporter
"She must've felt bad being pursued by such a superior girl since she's so plain and inferior, she should be with me, who is also inferior" like damn girl CHILL

Double-page supporter
I was about to complain about Ajisai taking a lifetime to discover her own crush after all of THAT just happened in the last few chapters, but then I remember that I have also done the same, several times

Double-page supporter
i want this manga to be the next waifu war man... imagine this as the first large scale gay waifu war

They had the whole thing in an earlier chapter where she talks about how she just wants deep emotional connections with all of her friends and as a poly demiromantic queer person this is exactly how I view relationships. I just want to love all my friends and cuddle and kiss sometimes and snuggle into warm poly family where everyone can talk about their feelings and needed boundaries openly..... I just love the rare stories where they depict a character feeling similar

Users who are viewing this thread