Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?) - Ch. 58 - Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
Some would say Renako is dense, but she clearly has her own perspectives (and perhaps uncertainties) on relationships, that is her aim is to have good “close friends”.
That said at some point Renako’s “close friendship” is (or can be) interpreted more than friendship, especially to her “close friends”.

Well in any case I wonder if Ajisai will step in the ring vs. Renako’s other “close friends”.
And if Renako ever changed her perspective.
That journey is this series I guess.

I don’t get it, can someone explain to me. Why Mai thanked Renako for doing “this” for her and what is “this”? And what is the hidden meaning in Renako’s words?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! I'm excited to see what's next for Rena's and Ajisai's relationship.

Also, is pg 20 supposed to look like that for the final bubble?

Dex-chan lover
The English version of the Volume 4 of the LN got an early digital release a couple of days ago, in case you people didn't know. I wanted to tell you because I'm pretty sure the ending of this arc will leave some people desperate to read what happens next, so here's where you can find it. Keep it in your mind.

https://sevenseasentertainment.com/...ing-way-ill-be-your-lover-unless-light-novel/

However, there is also a warning I must give you: The very synopsis of Vol. 4 spoils how Vol. 3 ended. So if you haven't finished this volume yet, and you want to read the next few chapters unspoiled, stay away from Vol. 4 as much as possible. Wait until this arc is over.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

i dont blame ajisai for fleeing away asap after confessing, it took me a few times of doing that to get with my partners as my reslove broke apart after they didnt get what i meant. together now tho, so good luck ajisai!

Users who are viewing this thread