Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?) - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - Ch. 47

Aggregator gang
What's gonna happen is gonna happen, I have no questions there
I am more curious about the sister, like
Was this the call that led to them being found? Was the sister being held at gunpoint, or did she snitch of her own volition?

I am no sourcereader, I am a filthy spoiler-reader
I would imagine it would just take Mai asking her, since we have seen that she is incredibly impressed by her and even I think bragged to her friends about meeting her.
Though that would also kinda confirm Renako's thinking that nobody in her familly was really concerned for her where she was. Which is kinda sad.
Ah. My bad my bad. :D

Aggregator gang
Can you imagine being the only non-useless lesbian in one of these manga. Frustrating as fuck.
That is like saying that it is frustrating to read romance because all characters are idiot teens. That would wipe out 99% of the genre. Half of yuri genre is coming to terms one side might be into women. Hell often it is hailed as big progress when one side finally figures out lesbians are a thing.

Dex-chan lover
And this is how you properly build sexual tension and make the other Party aware that it is sexual. Also this right here is how you lovingly tease your interest. Also how you make your interest aware that the thoughts they have in you are probably not platonic.

Do you see this Oozuka Mai?! This guide on the Right way of making someone your girlfriend!!

Fed-Kun's army
DAMN... Ajisai is such a devil... Yeah, of all of them so far she is the best option because she actually is (somehow) trying to seduce her... i mean, that was an invitation to be attacked!! The other 2 just forced themselves on Renako, so this one relationship feels so vanilla <3

Dex-chan lover
We don’t even know that Mai more than she exists. It’s hard to challenge Nanao at that point.
Yeah. Both Nanao supremacy and Ajisai supremacy are very real. Now Renako just needs to woman up, take a page from Asumi's book and stop being such a useless lesbian.

Double-page supporter
Just do the deed already!!! Seal the deal!!! Form a contract! Put the meat and hang the hook!!!

Aggregator gang
It makes me sad that Ajisai is best girl, because she definitely isn't going to win.

Dex-chan lover
hjgfdbhjgfbdsjhgfdhjbgnjkhglfnmhkjgnh sena was already my favorite but the more we see of her the more i like her !!

Users who are viewing this thread