Watashi ga Koibito ni Nareru Wake Naijan, Muri Muri! (Muri Janakatta!?) - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
can ajisai even has a proper arc without getting interrupted, mai already have enough screen time for now
Well in the end Mai is the main heroine in this story but
Ajisai and Renako will get a wholesome proper date w/o getting interrupted by anyone
later.

Fed-Kun's army
Actually
both become Renako's GFs so they both WON!
could I ask you to spoil me a bit about what happens to Satsuki later on? does she still has development with Renako?

Dex-chan lover
could I ask you to spoil me a bit about what happens to Satsuki later on? does she still has development with Renako?
I haven't read vol 5 but it seems vol 5 still focused on Ajisai. But in the end of vol 4, Satsuki message Renako, since she's okay to having 2 girlfriends, it should be okay if she add one more, basically Satsuki asked Renako to going out with her too

Double-page supporter
i'd wait until Mai actually ruin the fun, for now i won't get mad

Dex-chan lover
Actually
How do you know this secret knowledge ? How did they both become GFs?
It the other one Mai?
What happened to the other two girls in the friend group?
OH GREAT Mifz PLEASE GRANT ME THIS ALL SO GREAT KNOWLEDGE :win::win::win:

Dex-chan lover
girl-please-5cc4b8.jpg

OH MY GODDDD IS YOUR PFP FROM THE VEXATION OF THE SHUT IN VAMPIRE COULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO READ THE LIGHT NOVEL AND ALSO GIVE ME SMALL SPOILER ON WHATS HAPPING ON YOUR PFP :finnawoke:

Dex-chan lover
How do you know this secret knowledge ? How did they both become GFs?
It the other one Mai?
What happened to the other two girls in the friend group?
OH GREAT Mifz PLEASE GRANT ME THIS ALL SO GREAT KNOWLEDGE :win::win::win:
I read the vol 4

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOU YOUR THE BESTTTT ALSO do ya know any other websites for some reason it wouldn’t let me download the doc so I’d appreciate it if you could tell me any other sites to read the LN for The Vexations of a Shut-In Vampire Princess:wooow:
If it's Japanese, I don't. But if you okay with Chinese you can read it in https://www. wenku8. net/novel/2/2792/index.htm

Users who are viewing this thread