WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 19 Ch. 177 - Since I'm Not Popular, I'll Start By Going to Summer …

OEiIiTh_d.webp

Dex-chan lover
just saying, don't try out those lewd asmr shit or you might just pick up a habit.

it's really interesting to see that here though.

Dex-chan lover
@NuMu
Whoa, nice catch! It's a pity that they're more like expys than true cameos, but I actually liked that series so mich I'll take what I can get.

Double-page supporter
Hatsushibaaaaa!! I wonder if this confirms she is his muse or smth??? It would be cute if they got to know each other more or worked together on Kuro's LN 😂

Shoot, Nemo is hella cute <3
Btw it just me, or does the chapter seems like missing page(s)??

Dex-chan lover
I love Nemo's face of instant regret. ASMR so good it made Tomoko unconsciously thrust her hips. You'd think she'd fare better than Nemo thanks to her exposure to lewd content, but nope. Never change Tomoko.

Dex-chan lover
Heh, classic Nemo.

That was a sudden end to the chapter, can't wait for the next part.

first time i heard that type of ASMR
is that really a thing now? never heard any of it, if not because of this chapter

Making a chapter about Comiket right now is just cruel. I WOULD HAVE FUCKING BEEN THERE.

Group Leader
Hue, so in Japan it's more common to have NSFW female artists openly selling their stuff, hue ?

This makes sense I guess, and also explain certain things with a NSFW artist girl I know of. I've always though she was an exception in being openly NSFW, but I guess from the background she's from that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread