Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! - Vol. 14 Ch. 67 - Because I Am Your Older Sister

Dex-chan lover
It's clear to me that what Kanoko wanted to do with Hime, what she didn't get to say, really, was that she just wanted HIME to know her feelings. Kanoko, I feel, is past the point of loving Hime in a lover way now, and just wants to be close. When Sumika isn't getting or rather why Kanoko is calling her an idiot is because she isn't letting Kanoko be with her in a way they can properly develop a relationship. It's very much, Kanoko keeps getting cut off / derailed / distracted at what she actually wants with Sumika because SUMIKA IS PUTTING it in her head.

I know this looks like a Kanoko arc still, but no. THIS IS A SUMIKA ARC. The girl is having issues with the thought that Kanoko could just like her, but Kanoko is shy and doesn't understand all her feelings. Asking anyone you want to date to "Get ready for sex and kissing" is too much of a commitment and unfair questioning. Kanoko wants to pursue her, but Sumika won't let her express that. It's really sad because Sumika for all accounts is in the right as well. She got into the relationship knowing it was doomed, and when she turned the tides she opted out because she couldn't see the ship sailing. I just really hope that Hime actually interferes and is like, yo, you made Kanoko cry, she not right in the head, but she like you bro. "JUST LET HER TALK AND LISTEN."

Double-page supporter
After the somewhat ambiguous ending of the last chapter, I'm glad that we now know for sure that we're about to reach one of the most important moments in the series. I can't wait to see Hime's reaction to the confession and see how she will handle the situation afterwards.

I also wonder what will happen to Yano and what her role will be in everything to come.

Dex-chan lover
It's clear to me that what Kanoko wanted to do with Hime, what she didn't get to say, really, was that she just wanted HIME to know her feelings. Kanoko, I feel, is past the point of loving Hime in a lover way now, and just wants to be close. When Sumika isn't getting or rather why Kanoko is calling her an idiot is because she isn't letting Kanoko be with her in a way they can properly develop a relationship. It's very much, Kanoko keeps getting cut off / derailed / distracted at what she actually wants with Sumika because SUMIKA IS PUTTING it in her head.

Yeah, Kanoko clearly hasn't thought about what stating her feelings to Hime would mean beyond "This is what Sumika wants me to do, so hopefully she'll take me back if I say I'll do such." The idea of anything more than just a confession wasn't on her mind, which is why she's kind of perplexed here.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not gonna lie. I like this arc. Drama is fun to read BUT NOT FOR THIS LONG!
Bruh WHERE ARE THE OTHER MAIN CHARACTERS?!
Yeah yeah,i know, this confession will probably be a wake up call for Hime as well but holy fuck just let this arc end already.... It just keeps going on and on and on and on and on
Last Arc was a wake up call for Hime though. She was finally starting to develop. Before this Arc came and put that on hold for almost 30 chapters. Right when she was starting to have her layers peeled away and deconstructed, it's all put to a halt for the sake of this arc. That's probably what irks me most about this Arc.

Double-page supporter
gotdamn kanako is way too greedy, looks like this arc is gonna end soon like it the next chapter or something, hopefully it ends well then we can finally see a new arc begin :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover

I know this looks like a Kanoko arc still, but no. THIS IS A SUMIKA ARC. The girl is having issues with the thought that Kanoko could just like her, but Kanoko is shy and doesn't understand all her feelings. Asking anyone you want to date to "Get ready for sex and kissing" is too much of a commitment and unfair questioning. Kanoko wants to pursue her, but Sumika won't let her express that. It's really sad because Sumika for all accounts is in the right as well. She got into the relationship knowing it was doomed, and when she turned the tides she opted out because she couldn't see the ship sailing. I just really hope that Hime actually interferes and is like, yo, you made Kanoko cry, she not right in the head, but she like you bro. "JUST LET HER TALK AND LISTEN."
BROTHER IN CRIST DID WE READ THE SAME GOD DAMN STORY???? holy hell you lot REALYL love to twist reality for that annyoing umlikeavle INSUFERABLE character that is Kanako!!!!

Sumika HAS ALL THE RIGHT IN THE WORLD TO DISTANCE HESELF FROM THIS EFING MORON!

Kanoko wants to pursue her, but Sumika won't let her express that.
Really? Maybe someone should let her know then, cause she doesn't even know that herself. How could she possibly want to express something she hasn't even realized lmao

Double-page supporter
Thanks a lot for the scanlation! I really love this series, can't believe it took me so long to start reading it.

Dex-chan lover
Sumika is the best character here. I hope she does not end up with Koneko.. if she does end up with Koneko, it devalues her character, she’s moved on, it took a lot out her. She had a character growth, she recognized why she liked Koneko and that when you like someone, they should also like you genuinely!!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not gonna lie. I like this arc. Drama is fun to read BUT NOT FOR THIS LONG!
Bruh WHERE ARE THE OTHER MAIN CHARACTERS?!
Yeah yeah,i know, this confession will probably be a wake up call for Hime as well but holy fuck just let this arc end already.... It just keeps going on and on and on and on and on
The other characters' probably benched right now, lol. I forgot their names already, tbh. How many girls work in that café again? :pacman:

Users who are viewing this thread