Watashi o Tabetai, Hitodenashi - Ch. 38 - Flower Shackles

Dex-chan lover
She really said "I'm gonna bite your head off!" and she's not even the size of Milo's paw lmao.

Miko had her pinned between literally just two claws, little girl was swinging so far above her weight class 😭 The size difference got me wheezing

This series is always such a delight to read I swear

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I am just dissapointed now. At this point I wouldnt even be surprised if this bitch could bite Hinakos arms off and almost kill her and Miko still wouldnt kill her🤦🏼‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Oh look, it's not a normal tanuki, it's a super tanuki! :finnawoke:

A pretty useless arc, it was obvious where things would go however, this manga is a joy to read. Love the manga, hope the author takes it towards a more concrete direction next. Maybe some actual yuri!

Anyhow, thank you very much for the new chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
oOo.... At least Miko won't be third wheeling anymore. Tanuki being geared up to be her gf. Don't worry. She'll still be eaten. Just not the way we were expecting.

Bet they'll scissor before Hinako and Shiori do!

Thanks for the new chapter translator and author!!!! I know people hate but I personally love it still.

Little disappointed there wasn't more action, but maybe the it's not the artist's strong point, just drawing uncanny monsters. 😂 Anyways, I wish the typesetting was a wee bit better. At least center the text and fix the grammatical errors...

Dex-chan lover
I really love the way Shiori instinctively trusts Miko. I feel like their relationship after this event is going to be deeper somehow no matter how it ends up because they really are birds of a feather.

Dex-chan lover
I guess we can finally get to know what this Tanuki's deal is. Monster forms are sick as usual 👌. It was funny seeing how small the Tanuki compared to Miko was though 🤣

I'm gonna miss the beads wrapped around Miko's fox mouth. It really increased the coolness factor of her fox form a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Thank god we're finally moving forward with this arc. Finding out what the tanuki's deal is is long overdue. Maybe she'll get a personality now.

Dex-chan lover
So no Tanuki barbecue? Well, that seasoning I was prepping would've been lost on her anyway. When someone tastes fool, no seasoning can save it. That's what my grandma always said.

Users who are viewing this thread