Watashitachi wa Moto Joshi desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Power Uploader
Not that this adds much, but I'm bored:

Page 9, panel 3 untranslated text: "Senpai's not crazy like that... where did that come from?"
Page 15, panel 4 untranslated text: "Bullseye."

Pretty much anything else is just sfx. I can't attest to the accuracy of the rest of the translation since I don't have the raws.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't seen the raws, so I'm just taking a stab in the dark: are you sure she says "You're not my dad" on page 16, and not "Not you, dad!", or something like that? From the context, that would feel more likely.

Dex-chan lover
Three chapters to lock me in, pretty good.

The crush being genderbent seems to be the twist, more interested in her family drama.

Power Uploader
I haven't seen the raws, so I'm just taking a stab in the dark: are you sure she says "You're not my dad" on page 16, and not "Not you, dad!", or something like that? From the context, that would feel more likely.
Okay, I made a stupid account so I could look at chapter 3 raws. You're exactly right.
異性化病になったのは私なんだよ | お父さんじゃない

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

camping out outside all morning does kinda count as coming to see her, maybe a bit coming to stalk her

Last edited:
Power Uploader
possibility 1) love interest is gay
possibility 2) he was a girl that turned into a guy childhood friend but still likes guys and is gay

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, things are looking pretty sus, I wonder what direction is the story going to?

Damn, this took an interesting turn, at first the title caught my attention but i was instantly thrown off by the synopsis and thought "oh, this is just the usual sudden change or living in the shoes of the other story". Nonetheless i wanted to see if it was any interesting and this chapter was just, wow.
Don't take me for granted but i think I'm seeing trans-related ideas here, gender dysphoria, self-conciusness about the relations with others changing, how people react to the issue and treat afterwards, low self-steem and even suicidal thoughts, this has gotten me hooked up if i'm on the right path.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the arousal will just go away like that. She(he) will still feel it for women but none for the crush.
What would you make you think that? It was established by doctors in universe. They may be wrong but it would be a bit of a cheap twist.

Dex-chan lover
Taking this side character to come see the mc out of the blue is a pretty good hook for the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread