Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 108 - The Journey Called Truce

i thought yura was here but actually it was the pigtail hair noble girl without the pigtail

Dex-chan lover
heavy spoiler

As other mangas and manhwas with plot progression, there is a certain set up each of them have to do for the reveals later. So, same with this one, the previously brought up topic about his past WILL get addressed again, and for an actual info: It just happened in the last few chapters of the RAW, with the 5th main heroine introduced
Hoo, interesting. Can't wait to meet the next pokemon... Uh i mean the next heroine. Seriously, we need to know our boy more.
Anyway thanks for the chapter boss, hopefully we could catch up with the raws soon. But, uh, rest is also a must. We appreciate what you do. Thanks.

Supporter
heavy spoiler

As other mangas and manhwas with plot progression, there is a certain set up each of them have to do for the reveals later. So, same with this one, the previously brought up topic about his past WILL get addressed again, and for an actual info: It just happened in the last few chapters of the RAW, with the 5th main heroine introduced
You're a pretty good scanlator you know that?

Double-page supporter
I'm screaming from the top of my lungs IT'S THE SEEEEEAAAAAA

Users who are viewing this thread