[Mainsite] Weird behaviour when sent to next chapter [Fixed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
୧⍢⃝୨
Staff
Super Moderator
So, I don't have much info about how this bug happens, but I'll try to provide as many info I can.
(I'm also not sure if this is related to the current issues the site has been going thru though)

Sometimes when I reach the end of a chapter and I'm supposed to get sent to the next one, I don't get send to the next chapter and instead the chapter I'm on gets refreshed as if I hit the F5 key, and in some weirder cases the reader sidebar UI updates to display the next chapter info but still displays the previous chapter pages.
I've seen this bug a couple of times on Longstrip titles, and it happens either if you use the next chapter button at the end of the chapter or having the Turn pages by scrolling feature on the Mouse wheel option turned on. And this also happens on non-longstrip titles btw.

I've captured an error message on the Brower's console, but I'm not too sure if it's related to this bug:
0dbiuy.png

I've also dumped the entire console logs to a text file if that can reveal something more useful:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...80238370623568/mangadex.org-1677021822136.log

I'm currently using MS Edge Version 110.0.1587.50

୧⍢⃝୨
Staff
Super Moderator
I forgot to update this thread :wooow:

Update:
This bug after the patch published on the 23rd of February seems to no longer happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread