Welcome Back, Alice

limesalt so you dont know the subject, dont read this or make some research before!

I really don't like either Kei or Yui. It's in the personality tho, like gtfo with that BS. The author makes the characters annoying to make it "interesting". I can appreciate a good drama and the hardship of being assigned a gender you don't want. But you don't have to go around harassing everyone.

Shuzo Oshimi has really missed the mark this time this is just cringe and not stimulating at all.
I will keep reading as his works usually start slow for me but end up being great.

Holy shit Oshimi is pushing Kei as a predator in this one, still interested in where he will take this.
Is it gonna be an actual trans story, or is it all a way for Kei to get into Youheis pants.
I would've personally liked a bit more subtlety in the story, a bit too rapey to the point of it becoming cringe.

"It is always so appreciable to see the artistic touch of the author. I really like the way he draws his characters".
Can't wait for the rest.
Kei. <3

Been here since flowers of evil...In not getting off this ride any time soon, Oshimi shuzo 10/10

Being trans does not give you a free pass to be an asshole. Thanks for listening to my ted talk.

I feel like the romance tag still works with this manga. I’m along for the ride now lol

Users who are viewing this thread