Welcome to the Ballroom - Ch. 55 - The Night when the Mosquitos Fly

Dex-chan lover
The art style was all over the place this chapter. I... kinda liked it that way though?

You guys really gonna do this to us???? As if Hajime no Ippo wasn’t bad enough, you guys are gonna REALLY DO THIS TO TATARA TOO?!?? 🤬🤬🤬

Dex-chan lover
DUDE, I'VE NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE A STACKED TWINTAILS GIRL DRAWN BY THIS MANGAKA. ME LIKE.

Can't believe we actually get new arc after the tournament... Bless Tomo-sensei health!

Not good, I get the feeling the mangaka is trying to end the series with a medical stop.

Aggregator gang
I didnt read or heard anything of this manga since i watched the anime.
The author gives a hint towards the MC becoming blind?
I forgot about the relationships but Tatara and chinatsu could become a couple right?

Double-page supporter
Kugumiya-san has my respect.

(Thanks a lot for this chapter!)

Fed-Kun's army
@ArtzarB i too had seeing flying worms, but only on my left eye, now my left eye got dimmed (can't get enough light). but no problem, because it'll better if i rested my left eye using eyepatch. it'll get better for 2 hours only though.

Dex-chan lover
Aye! I did some treatment too @says but I'm used to using glasses nowadays. And I have some simple collyrium that I use everyday.

@kronus oh, that's a bit frightening: using eyepatch and all. I had to use one when I did the treatment, but now I just use glasses. Still, I know that my right eye is much worse than my left, but my myopia is stable for more than 3 years, so I do hope it will stay like this.

Anyway, it's good to know that someone actually put that into a manga series. Maybe Takeuchi-sensei can see them too?

@Codetaku
There was a change in assistants, maybe that could explain the inconsistent artstyle.
I think Hotate Yuuki (who also did the art for Koi suru Kiseichuu) is the new main? assistant.

Of course this is also one of the first big chapters in a while so that could also be the reason.

Assisstants only fill up & draw backgrounds
the art is great even though it's a sol chapter, not sure what's the problem

Users who are viewing this thread