Welcome to the Cheap Restaurant of Outcasts! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Released From The Black Party II

Hope that the MC is training off screen and becomes even more op when troubles come in the future.

Dex-chan lover
What if the Silver Wings guild leader just wanted him to start anew so that he can reform the society, starting from adventurers? Based on the characters introduced so far, 90% of the normal adventures are just scum and need to some "kind guidance" from a morally good person who is strong enough to hold his own?
I do hope it works out well and local chef gets to fall in love with the bikini swordswoman

I mean, why would you ever go back to an old place of employment who didn’t appreciate you in the first place and where none of the upper management even considered to help keep you around?

I’d say F them. If he is happy as a restaurant owner and can afford to live off of it, the party can burn down to the ground for all I care. 😂

Though the author is probably going to have him go back or help them out regardless. 😑

Dex-chan lover
@RandomBirb I wonder about that too, since the guy noted his plan can finally commence. I doubt his plan was to cause problems with his own team, considering it seems to be nearing collapse.
Reform the adventurers and their practices, even at the cost of his own team if need be? Could be interesting if the original party isn't led by a dickbag.

@Stalkerman if you got a bad feelings, then it will certainly happen

why you asked?
it's a story that started with banishment over power abuse, then slavery over fallen noble, attempted rape, someone almost died because they were left behind in a dungeon, someone ACTUALLY DIED because they were left behind in a dungeon, and finally someone who got power harrased over an abussive contract

@RandomBirb @Boomburst what are the two of you talking about, he was framed and the main reason are the commander's jealousy
MC is the only level 99 besides the commander, and the commander took a liking over the vice who clearly likes the MC
his plan is probably something darker than whatever happened to other character so far lol

Dex-chan lover
Is there any significance of level 100 other than being the highest level person around? Like a special skill unlock or something?

Users who are viewing this thread