Welcome to the Cheap Restaurant of Outcasts! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Released From The Black Party II

Dex-chan lover
question: couldn't his name be translated as Dennis?

Dex-chan lover
@tremv the thing is... I did. The the possibility I wrote down was because he noted in the same first chapter, "now, my plan has commenced." Kind of strange for him to note that, since the common trope for this never has a plan past "boot him the fuck out."
Also, I would just finally fucking like there to be more depth than the average trope that has straight been a start of these kind of manga for a while now.

Aggregator gang
It is not a matter of if he will reach level 100 but when.
Novel isnt being translated but the web novel raws do exist and shows when by the title of the chapter. dont open
seriously dont open it
dont do it
I'm warning you
Basically he is not the only level 100 chef, his teacher who taught him when he was on the streets was level 100. he becomes level 100 by the end of the first volume in the web novel. in the fight against the commander of the silver wing troop and the requirement isn't simply beat a bunch of monsters to gain the experience, it is something more spiritual like some sort of shounen manga will power resolve thing. basic tropes as predicted. very standard.

Dex-chan lover
I never mind being spoiled. But that spoiler doesn't really seem to be that spoilery either.

Came here for the "Nobu" stayed for the "Deus ex Denys". Also Dennis is too normal for a manga name

Dex-chan lover
I could read the rune above the restaurant's entrance!
And it read CHEAP RESTAURANT!
Hilarious xD

Double-page supporter
See ~ assholes never prosper ~
Now the troop on verge of collapse because one dickhead as commander....

"no one care if this catches fire right?"
I would like to see how they achieve that.... Too bad they get chickened out...

@t How is the chief going to be NTRd when he clearly didn't liked bikini girl? I bet he has more feeling for his first waitress than for that babe.

i can almost guarantee that we will see Katy again...

i mean, isn't she shown in page 2 or 3 of the 1st chapter carrying an omurice?

Dex-chan lover
I mean the members can just go to his shop to eat and relax , maybe bitch about work and the stupid boss !
Good food , good companies , good business !
Him leaving the party doesn’t prevent people who like the guy to come eat at his shop unless the leader being a selfish prick and prohibit people to go there to eat.

Dex-chan lover
If you close your eyes at that unnecessary fanservice, this is a good read.
I like it

@Shirt No, that's the witch girl that jumped down the clock tower. But the manga has a romance tag so we still can assume that she will appear again. (Currently, she is the only prospective FMC)

Dex-chan lover
@stainx that's not the only issue.

MC is the only other lvl99 than the commander in the troop, and he's the support ontop of that. The rest are likely lvl 60-70.

Additionally, he has skills in metalurgy and alchemy as well as cooking (cause cooking is alchemy or some shit) which means any metal work on equipment or portions wouldve been handled by him.

The commander basically fired their top support/offtank that also made potions and processed materials.

This was in the first chapter.

a chapter with NO PORTION OF ATORIE? the author must be drunk !
jokes aside thanks for the chapter ...

@SunSun Smol explanation why he had metallurgy and alchemy, in seems in this world skills you earned doesn't always relate to your job. Its the opposite, your job is a title that comes from collections of skill you got.

This is apparent when we see Katie laughed at him at the beginning, because he got all those skills and has the ability to be an assassin. But instead the job he got is Chef.

Users who are viewing this thread