Welcome to the Outcast's Restaurant! - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
@Nep Man you should stop eating so much fried foods and rice is high on the glycemic index.

I suggest eating brown rice but a smaller portion. You should pair it with vegetables and fish.

It's also best to switch up your carb, I recommend quinoa since it's a complete protein. I won't be giving up rice and beans though.

Fried is a very dangerous word just like sugar.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@BuffSoul Quinoa is exp af.

On a side note, fried rice is something I actually loved but stopped eating not just because of CV-19 but also because the store I used to "frequent" had such good business that it closed down. (The chef said too much work)

Forgot to mention. While I am happy that you care about my health, we Malaysians apparently don't care about our own health. At least 95% of the food here are some kind of fried or other kinds of dangerous. So basically anything I eat (except home cooked food and porridge) is likely to kill me as quickly.

Dex-chan lover
I too am curious of who this bastard is. Also, I don't like the butler. He's a dick.

Dex-chan lover
da fuck?!

@pancakesXD it reminded me of that one conversation where this chick was like:
''No one older than 18 has any business talking to a minor! no matter the circunstances!''

and then everyone rosted her ass with stuff like:

> sorry son i cant talk to you, good luck
> sorry students but talking to you is illegal so refrain to do so

it was great

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, if checking her heritage is as easy as taking a couple blood samples and mixing them together, why didn't they just do that she was thrown out? Why did they just believe her uncle?

Aggregator gang
@blablablub because
Corruption. bribes. her uncle isolated her, and sold her as a slave till Dennis bought her. any allies she still had, could not get to her.
its most likely her fathers death was because of her uncle, seeing as how odd her situation is.

Dex-chan lover
@blablablub
If I understood it correctly, both Famas' last will and the machine were carefully hidden, and were only found a while after Joseph had already succeeded in getting Atorie sold into slavery.

The better question is: Why let her live? Murdering her parents is fine, selling her into slavery is fine, so it's not like he has any standards. Even if the bastard doesn't have the stomach to murder a little girl himself, he was clearly counting on somebody else to do it, so why not just hire some thug to do it for him, and then murder the thug in lieu of payment or something?

Users who are viewing this thread