What Happens Inside the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 118 - Side Story - Chapter 8

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and assume they aren't dead. The author seems to avoid killing off remotely relevant characters when possible, with the exception of a few long overdue ones.

In any case, Chun-Ja seems to have self-destructed upon meeting her old flame. I think it's suggesting she ran away soon after that panel?

Double-page supporter
Honestly, I’d understand if the ex-boyfriend didn’t want to get back with Chun-Ja. All that abuse and then her fucking half the globe, I also wouldn’t be keen on taking her back if it was me lol

Dex-chan lover
is the side story going to extend the actual story by... what? Half the chapters? LMAO

Dex-chan lover
Did the author lose their wallet or something whilst writing the final few panels of this chapter.
What a series mood change.

Dex-chan lover
The author took a page outta Fujimoto's book of KICKING MY HEART IN THE BALLS

Dex-chan lover
Well damn...

Thank you for the translation (that child is built different. Surely she'll escape unscathed...RIGHT?).

Dex-chan lover
Man I was not expecting that also like that these side story chapters actually got proper storyline opposed to just random stories/filler

Wait a damn second.

If Hoss is summoned by pureexclusivium because he died a virgin, isn't there a chance Opher could also be summoned? I assume the battle junkie Opher had no interest in getting his dick wet.
First of all, that's not how any of that works.

Second of all, Opher was literally fucked to death by that twin-tailed energy absorbing slayer. So even by your own incorrect logic that wouldn't work since Opher getting his dick wet was literally a major plot point.

Dex-chan lover
First of all, that's not how any of that works.

Second of all, Opher was literally fucked to death by that twin-tailed energy absorbing slayer. So even by your own incorrect logic that wouldn't work since Opher getting his dick wet was literally a major plot point.
First of all, explain how this wouldn't work.
Second of all, did it count as the mixing of yin and yan energy? Hoss also fucked monster parts so the plot could flex to allow it.

First of all, explain how this wouldn't work.
Second of all, did it count as the mixing of yin and yan energy? Hoss also fucked monster parts so the plot could flex to allow it.
Because Hoss wasn't summoned because he died a virgin. Hoss' summoning is the FMC's pseudorandom special ability granted by pure exclusivium. It may be partially genetic since her mom has the same one. But it's not as if it grants anyone the ability to summon virgins from the past.

Users who are viewing this thread