What Happens Inside the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 141 - Side Story - Final Chapter

Man it sucks we didn't get to meet grandma.

Still kinda sad that Cheong abandoned her monster side like that. But her power is only sealed and not gone. What if it keeps building up every time she gets horny and eventually it will be too much for even the seal to handle?

There is still the chick who absorbed Orphen's energy around also, she will probably eventually depose of Ohmygre. Cause while he is a depraved fuck he is still pretty chill all things considered. Human's at large won't have to worry about him that much. Especially since he probably doesn't know Cheong has gotten weak.

Only one actually since Hoss goes away if they have sex... unless it doesn't count since he is generated from her use and thus would be made of female energy and those his sperm is also female? Idk
Hoss can make a 15-twins

Supporter
Next, the all new adventures of Lohen and Hoss and how Cheong get 10 little brothers and sisters in less than 5 years.
That would be curious. Hoss is basically kept "alive" by the purexclusivism, so what would happen if he and Lohen went all the way, but the writer is definitely implying that they did.

Perhaps being "dead" means that he doesn't supply the male essence necessary to disrupt the "virginity" clause.

Supporter
That was a good story with some very likeable characters.

Hoping the writer has more stories.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, it's over now. This is probably the best manhwa I've ever read. Other manhwa are too specific at certain aspect while forgetting others, but this one is very well balanced. Sad that it ends but everything has end.

Also I guess this whole story was actually took place in post-post- apocalyptic Korea or something? When they crossed the ocean they went to Japan and saw the remnants of current civilizations? I wonder what happened there, wish there is some explanation on it.

Dex-chan lover
Iirc a few chapters earlier when they was testing what it means to be a virgin in the stone eyes semen has to be in the vagina. So technically if Hoss wore a condom they still should be okay, or at the very least just stick to oral
has to be more nuanced than this though, since Lohen uh

inserted a sample

to conceive Cheong.

Then again it's possible the male energy dissipated during the period where she had his batter in storage?

Hossen ftw best ship ever
for once i don't feel sad that a manga i binged ended, for once i don't feel empty
even with not seeing Hoss's face, even with not seeing the outcome of cheung's normal life, a timeskip showing everyone's new families
we didn't need any of that cuz it ends with an adventure and that was what cheung even came to the continent for, a journey
this ending was really fulfilling, nothing more nothing less.

genuine 9.5/10 but a 12 in my book it's my top 1 series now i rlly enjoyed it and im hoping the author makes more

Users who are viewing this thread