What's Wrong With You, Duke? - Ch. 61

Cya

I see a cockroach with golden antenna.. gonna slap it with my flip flop and then burn it! May you rot in hell crown prince 😊

Dex-chan lover
Aaawww they're soo cute together.❤❤
Dear crown prince go to hell already..

Thank you soooo much for the translations ❤

Aggregator gang
i wonder why the prince has to go so far, risk one of his allies into fearsome enemy for a port ?

Seriously, how can crown prince think about his people like that? Lowlife vermin? Srsly? 😨

Dex-chan lover
@Umibeam Why bother with starting a revolution when the Prince can't stop shoving his cock into a hornet's nest? Treating your most important bannermen like shit and throwing your weight around without cause is exactly how you get your head lopped off and your house extinguished. All Duke Peruka would have to say is "I'm not a complete dumbass, I respect your rights as nobles, and I'm of royal blood" the moment the Prince gets too far ahead of himself and he'll instantly have a strong claim to the throne. The annexation of a Duke's city without good cause is a great way of getting the rest of the realm real fucking antsy about who's next to get cornholed by the tyrant.

Wait, how is Rowan the prince's uncle when Rowan doesn't have any siblings? Did he have an older sibling who died?

Fed-Kun's army
..urgh! Why did they suddenly have to be technically family?! This just gives rise to idea that Rowan's mother, whom Rowan's "lost" after being sent to the battlefield 10 years ago (seems too short), was NTR'ed and gave birth to at least two sons - "older brother" (assumed killed) and the crown prince.

Please give spoiler, and say this idea is totally wrong!!

Users who are viewing this thread