When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 38

omg the banana herrace pic 😂😂 Personall i'm loving your comments at the end of each chapter very much!! Thanks for the update 💗

Fed-Kun's army
YOU GUYS ARE CURSING US WITH BANANA HERRACE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG HAHAHHAHAHA I don't hate Herrace but I enjoy how the team antagonize and makes fun of him. Lol. And I know they're just doing it for fun so I don't know why some are agitated

BTW, thank you Speedcat and Morries for the hard work plus the bonus of making us, the readers, laugh!

This king is stupid why would he even bring up that his favored child inquired about her ?! In what would should anyone care shes dying and you won't even let here leave when that's all she wants its absolutely stupid he also is acting like hes shocked she could really die even though he talked to the doctor already..... poor character writing.

The watermark isn't too obtrusive, in fact I barely noticed it while reading - if it helps against reposters then all for it honestly! Thank you for the chapter! ♡

This guy, trying to act like a father now when he ignored her her entire life and believed all the bad shit everyone was saying about her no questions asked. What a fucking tool.

Why bring up that the prince showed interest in her? He knows the type of relationship they have, which is none at all. Honestly, if you want to act like a father now, give her some money and let her leave like she wants. You missed your chance long before the MC became libertia, and the MC wants nothing to do with you or the prince. Forget about your damn self-pity party and move on.

Fed-Kun's army
Sweet, precious Cain, I love that he's being more talkative now 😊

it's clear even though her condition is worrying them, they've developed a stronger bond because of it. look how they joke with each other now and are much more comfortable together! really nice character development.

The boys laughing together and joking around warms my heart. I love that one person can change and the og novel goes from like thriller gore to pure fluff. 😂

Guys it's not that weird. The King is human too. Just because you hated someone in the past, doesn't mean you won't be taken aback by news of their impending death.

Also, he's free to relay a message from the Prince. It might even be better to give her a heads up in case he does do something.

Also also, I always see so many conflicting opinions on absent/hurtful parents on this website. If they're absent and stay absent they're horrible. If they're absent and attempt to reconnect they don't have the right?

It's realistic, I think. To have him try to reconcile - even if it's too appease his own guilt. Lots of people do it. Makes sense

Dex-chan lover
Herace boobs window in the past 10 chapters be like
219ca14ad9fb17ca18568f6e3613d34e.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread