When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 39

Emperor: "hmmm, when I think about it the princess might be afraid of the son I openly refer to as 'ruthless'. Oh well, I hope this isn't a problem I caused and therefore should take responsibility for but won't."

(Thanks for the translation!)

no translator's notes?? i loved reading them so much 😭 like the people who would just trash and trash on the child-looking boob window guy

I actually hate the king GENUINE HATE

Like fůck that guy
Complete dumbass blinded by his "love" his Son is a lunatic and the king is at least somewhat aware of it but thinks he will be nice to Libertia because shes dying ? THAT MAKES ZERO SENSE they don't get along it's like the parents that want step children to get along when they despise each other and it never gets better except this Prince wants her dead

Group Leader
Another annoying FL... I'm serious. The OGLibertia had a lot more balls than the current one, who can't figure anything out on her own. 😏
Anyway, thanks for the new chapter! 🤩

Dex-chan lover
Well for cowardly FL, I'm already expecting this since her first decision is run away in the beginning, what I don't like is this king. Someone who has brain (FL real intention aside) should realize that she already hate this kind of family and want to live a free life without seeing the cause of her loneliness. But why the hell he started want to become a good father after all he did to her since childhood, really hate this hypocritical act, he just want to get rid of his guilty feeling because of what he did to her, really hypocritical to a max, if he really thinking for her good he will let FL away make her life as happily as possible, far away from environment she hates, not force her to stay like this.

Of course I'm saying this from perspective of someone who know nothing what in FL mind, and only can speculated based on her history and what she act now.

WHERE'S THE STAFF CORNER!! Is it bcoz there's no boob window to roast??? Is that why there's no staff cornerrrr???? WHHHYYYYY

Thank you for the update!

So... The real story starts to begin, as I can see.

Btw, one might be noticed that there are no boob windows... Sorry =)

She literally asked for one thing: “plz get me out of the castle and away from the prince” and the king immediately turned around and was like “you know what would be a good idea-“

Users who are viewing this thread