When the Villainess Is in Love - Ch. 40

Of course the veil is for a funeral. Hers, if she fails to appease this shit car dude lol

Aggregator gang
I already hate him. Hope he dies a painful death...

Thank you for the translation!

It's fortunate that she finally outmanuevered her father and essentially left the succession, but this may have unforseen consequences. But she may be able to get the Prince to understand that there's no use in doing anything to a dying woman.

Once again, such an amazing work you guys are doing ! Thank you 😍😍😍

Thank you so much for the update!!!

Can't believe this is the Crown Prince's POV. He is so gorgeous. But I can also say that he emits danger. Huhu.

sjsksksn i thought she wanted to mock the cp by saying: im treating your birthday as your funeral i- 💀💀💀 hope this is not her bad move
btw thanks to the edit and sub team, please rest well so you can give us all those memes and new chapters haha 🙏🏼

Bro she’s gonna cough up blood freaking everywhere in that pretty veil and the prince is gonna be like omggg I love you

I feel like, by wearing the veil, the prince will become more interested in her, also, i just realized that the cover image for this has five people aside from the princess. I thought there was only 4 - white haired guy, black haired guy, blonde haired guy, and then daniel, but then there were actually 5, i hope the 5th person isn't the prince...

@Eion
5th person is the prince, but it's not incest. He gets a proper redemption arc, his personality improves and he gives up his throne for litia (the hands that are holding the crown over her head in the cover art belong to the crown prince.)
Best. Character. Development. Ever.

@Phylyra
woah its logical too when you think the anonymous hand puts the crown on her head. where do you read the spoilers? from the novels??

her dress is kinda a little bit over in this chapter. I saw the raw and wonder whats the veil for omg its that deep dang

tbh it would have been cooler if she treats his birthday party as a funeral by wearing that veil

Users who are viewing this thread