Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - An exciting battle begins.

Dex-chan lover
Kotaro could care less about the number of people she's dated he's only out for revenge and eventually winning over Fumi tan

Dex-chan lover
1242275415115.jpg

Dex-chan lover
he won against every girl so far and he lose to this.
I mean...it's believable if only because of, as someone else stated, she DID keep up her training, and is significantly more serious about her competition style, outside of Kotaro.

She has the advantage, by comparison, and he only got an easy win by her being too flustered at the start. She states right after than even if she won, it was at least partially even.

Dex-chan lover
I know that this is the story of an overly stupid MC... one who doesn't realize that there is a difference between children punishing each other and stripping a woman in a public place...

But now we have random b*tches trying to ruin someone reputation over some pathetic jealousy.... come on......

Double-page supporter
he won against every girl so far and he lose to this.
No he lost to all of them
  • Basketball: Kanae won this one coz her score was higher than him 3. The score mc'd from half of the court didn't really count coz the match ended already & he'd that just to make her look like a fool. MC also admitted that he'll return to beat her again.
  • Gaming: It's clearly shown that Shigure won vs him 9 times but mc managed to win vs her 1 time but things were getting embarrased for Shigure to the point she decided to call it for a day but Shigure still won this one. Also admitted the same that he'll return to beat her again with his favorite character.

MD@Home
Yes, I had to revise my earlier assessment that only Akari wasn't slacking since they parted. Still, he did manage to catch up at least not insignificantly, and just that the matches were teCHnIcALly oVEr by the time he scored doesn't diminish his efforts. A three-pointer effectively on call doesn't net itself out of nothing.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
  • Basketball: Kanae won this one coz her score was higher than him 3. The score mc'd from half of the court didn't really count coz the match ended already & he'd that just to make her look like a fool. MC also admitted that he'll return to beat her again.
  • Gaming: It's clearly shown that Shigure won vs him 9 times but mc managed to win vs her 1 time but things were getting embarrased for Shigure to the point she decided to call it for a day but Shigure still won this one. Also admitted the same that he'll return to beat her again with his favorite character.
Yes, I had to revise my earlier assessment that only Akari wasn't slacking since they parted. Still, he did manage to catch up at least not insignificantly, and just that the matches were teCHnIcALly oVEr by the time he scored doesn't diminish his efforts. A three-pointer effectively on call doesn't score itself.
they're winning the battles but they're losing the war

Dex-chan lover
She's a two tongued Jezebel that's what she is. Good thing that boy is tougher than a $2 steak. Here's hopin' he whips her like a government mule.

I mean...it's believable if only because of, as someone else stated, she DID keep up her training, and is significantly more serious about her competition style, outside of Kotaro.

She has the advantage, by comparison, and he only got an easy win by her being too flustered at the start. She states right after than even if she won, it was at least partially even.
That’s not how it works. No amount of training or technique can bridge that massive chasm in strength, especially when the male opponent does have some experience.

Dex-chan lover
can't really understate how hard it is to do a mid-air roll correction like that, you've gotta have a core of steel.
yeah, i don't think there's a 16 year old in the fucking world who could do what he just did lmao. but protagonist power and all that

Users who are viewing this thread