Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 59

this is no longer about a reincarnated princess this is solely about fathers who can absolutely wreck ** ****

Fed-Kun's army
It'd be nice if brown hair girl could form a nice relationship with her dad but at the same time stay a good friend to Athy. It'd be nice.

Also now I'm wondering whether she was Claude's brother's child all along in the previous book as well 🤔

Damn. I hope he’s not planning on presenting Jennette as Claude’s daughter. And here I was hoping for that shady brother of his to at least claim Jennette as his daughter officially.

This ain’t about athy anymore it’s about hot daddies and I’m ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I likey

Also did I mention Mr. White looks like a full course meal with his glasses on? Like damn HAHAHAHAHAHA I relate so much to the 2nd to the last panel

Fed-Kun's army
I love how you can see 'Dark!Claude's' real color when he is drinking his tea ! the shade of golden hair and blue eye 😍

Fed-Kun's army
me anytime i see mr white, claude, and P2! claude
images

Fed-Kun's army
THIS TRANSLATION GROUP I SWEAR SAKJDSKJA "DARK!CLAUDE" PFFFTTT MY HEART HURTS I SHOULDN'T HAVE READ THAT!
Fuck me though. When they said "daddy material", I literally thought as in father material. And even thought, "why tf you gonna make your dad pay?" Just to be clear, I am a pervert (you don't have to be clear about that). My issues simply come first lmao (why are you proudly saying that?).

Jeanette seems to not have told Athy about the "Guest" 👺
We know that after the ending of the book, Claude felt sick calling Jeanette name, Jeanette hurry to his side and his bro is looking at them in the shadow.
So imo, grey haired dude want to put his son on the throne by getting first Jeanette near Claude so later she will marry his son like in the book.

Thanks for update and I enjoyed to read comments at the last panel. I taught "Oh, I'm not alone😏" 😂

Dex-chan lover
Where the heck is our little athy staying all day/night?!?!?!?!? Is she sleeping on rooftops???
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Mr white watching his whole plan fall apart even further when Claude's brother shows up and reveals the truth😰 lol
Thank you so much for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
wait wait wait he's not REALLY claude's brother, right?? also what is this... things are different from the webnovel, at least.... aaaa i mean she IS
claude's brother's child (WHAT A MOUTHFUL BUT I FORGOT HIS NAME!!!)
right (ISN'T SHE?) but this dark!claude isn't that guy, right??? isn't he truly dead??? things are different tho so shit maybe he IS that guy in this comic... also reunion next chapter then??? maybe??? things are different so it's almost like i didn't read the novel at all lol i have no clue what's gonna happen now!!

thank you so much for the update~

Users who are viewing this thread