Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 72

THE ATHY/CLAUDE FT FELIX INTERACTION WAS SO SHORT AAA but im glad it showed Mr. White's reaction lol also???? LUCAS . YOU'RE SO COOL (๑•ᴗ•๑)♡

I am so glad Athy resembles a lot to her mother. It was actually thanks to THAT VERY MOMENT that the emperor began to "fall" for her daughter. I am saying for the daughter because he fell in love with the memories of his beloved wife, once again, after he remembered that very scene of chatting with his wife and telling him that he should try that tea. It was that memory that actually affected his whole behavior towards Athy and gave her the chance to be loved by her dotting father aka the emperor ...Water wanted to come out of my eyes [ I refuse to call those drops, tears xD] but held it in. I hate Jeannette because she was selfish in the beginning but hope happiness will bloom and will be accepted by her real father.

that way she WON'T try to STEAL Athy's love Dx!!!

Group Leader
"your son and jeanette knew about it" that panel is the best , i stoped reading and just laugh for a while, =3 thanks for translating the... manwha?, whatever, i hope i could mail the author and say how good it is, but i dunno how.

istg after that april mop chapter i cant see anastacius and mr white in the same way as before(´°̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥`)

Users who are viewing this thread