Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 87

Omg tf!!! Now what?? Shouldn't they be suspecting the late emperor of doing black magic now that he has come back from the dead?!? And please tell me when Claude us gonna wake T^T poor athy can't handle all this alone! Lucas where tf are you?+?!

Anyways thank you so much for the translation!

OMG! Never expect that he would reveal himself like this.. Suddenly 1001 things comes to mind about the possibility of everything that might happen..

It is just me or this season is going a lot more faster than the others? Lol no complains tho, I'm loving It

ok so based on my favorite comments,we can say that :

hot,dead banana-daddy is back and he's being such a drama queen that lucas should clap his manhore-ass next chap.

also,felix can put that sword in my heart,i'd thank him.

alsooo@CrystalCleartail i don't think there are any spoilers to give since as far as i know (and as far as it's translated in english) the manhwa is waaaay to different from the novel. the only source can be the korean raws both novel and manhwa

god he's so fine but he's evil... is what I have to tell myself to reign the thirst in. he's evil but DAMN fidkskskskd Claude needs to wake up before his title of sexiest man in the kingdom is robbed 😭

HOLY SHIT!!!

okay that’s all, can’t contain my emotions after reading this chapter... anastacius looks seriously good with his original hair imo,, he really gives off hot evil dude.. But still, fuck him bc claude is superior hot evil dude (not really evil, but yall know out daddy😉)

Users who are viewing this thread