Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 90

Fed-Kun's army
@lforc the white haired boy who lives in the same mansion as Jeanette. He met Athy when they were both young and he fell for her. In the OG timeline, he actually ended up with Jeanette IIRC; in this timeline I think she may still have a crush on him, but he doesn't have any feelings for her.

Thank you so so so so much for the translation BUCCI GANG!! Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to do this. I hope that more people will soon join your discord to help translate even faster. :))))

Spoilers pleaseeee... Is there any chance the emperor will regain his memories?

Every chapter I cry over the beautiful art and pretty men! This webtoon is really high quality 😍

Finally they know the truth of Jeanette's family. Athy's still doing great, but did they never mention Mr. White's betrayal(?) in the novel that she read? I thought she knew and that's why she didn't like him from the start?

It's been so long since we've seen Claude, I miss him 😭

Jeanette is so fucking annoying, why get attachment issues? It's not like they ever treated you badly, so stupid.

felix could do anything to me and i’d totally be ok w it 😳

horny thoughts aside, i’m glad that jeanette finally knows!! just gotta give her some time to collect her thoughts, i know she’ll come around. she obviously knows that athy was being genuine, but sometimes doubt comes in and clouds your reasoning. i don’t really blame her for it, she’s only a child after all! i’m also really glad that ijekiel is getting involved with everything, ik he can fix this 😌

Group Leader
Yoooo Felix is soo hot for what. His disheveled hair 😍😍 And white shirt never look better lol. Also, I can't wait for Claude to wake up ugh. Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread