Why was draft rejected? [Resolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i submitted a title but it was rejected. I noticed people write to support to ask for details?
Anyways, I submitted an unofficial fanbook (doujinshi) and i'm curious why it was rejected, can I fix something?

Solution
Common reasons for drafts getting rejected are
  • Duplicate of title that is already on the site
  • Missing cover in the same language as the country of origin
  • Missing links to Raw/Retail/Tracking sites
  • Troll/Placeholder data
  • Submitting self made work without approval

You would need a mod to tell you why exactly your draft is rejected.
If you want to resubmit you will need to create a new draft as reusing a rejected draft is not allowed (anti-abuse thing).

Also you are more likely to get a quicker response by asking in the discord support channel
Contributor
  • Troll/Placeholder data

If you want to resubmit you will need to create a new draft as reusing a rejected draft is not allowed (anti-abuse thing).

Also you are more likely to get a quicker response by asking in the discord support channel

Solution
  • Troll/Placeholder data

• Duplicate of title that is already on the site - no, as it was a new book
  • Missing cover in the same language as the country of origin - i had that as a warning, but i read from other posts that it isa glitch, the original title and cover were both in japanese (romanji)
  • Missing links to Raw/Retail/Tracking sites - all was there
  • Troll/Placeholder data - synopsis was translated from the author
  • Submitting self made work without approval - it was a fanbook by a japanese author, i have seen several doujinshi on this website.

The fanmanga book i wanted to submit was this: https://ecs.toranoana.jp/tora/ec/item/040031135254/

Currently i don't feel like accessing discord as i have other things to do in life.
    If anyone else feels like submitting it, feel free to, or if moderators wish to contact me, feel free to in this thread.

What makes me angry is that the MangaDex system doesn't provide feedback, i don't feel like hassling and bringing that topic to Discord.. Thanks for the reply at least, even if you are not a moderator at least it makes me happy that someone replied. I guess mangadex has so many titles so missing a title is not a problem? (shrug)

Instead of me hassling moderators should come forward and help me out as all i wanted to to was improve this website and provide more content.

Contributor
i don't feel like hassling and bringing that topic to Discord..
It's kinda silly that you're required to install and use discord to contact staff. A lot of people prefer not to use discord. It's not much worse than asking people to install tiktok to contact staff honestly.
Just want to clarify a little bit of misinformation. It is not required to use Discord to contact Moderators. They'll reply when they find the time to

Discord only serves as a tool to help speed the process along

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread