Yakuza Reincarnation - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Yakutane Pine

Dex-chan lover
That's a gangster old man for you. They have a charm about them you don't f*** around with.

Dex-chan lover
They will probably meet pon-chan in the future seems like she went to a city which I assume is the capital most likely having a high position assuming the elfs life span she probably have not returned for centuries in the village.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaiser92 I hope they eventually meet Pon-chan.

I am guessing that the owner of the inn will give MC the that was on the wall which will work with her vein

@Xystus "literally nothing happens in this chapter"

Yeah you're right, all she does is find out more about her guiding trees and how they work, and then basically begins to put the towns hierarchy in order all on her own, more or less showing the "leader" whose boss and making the elven son realise he's a little shit which in return fixes the inn owners problems and most of the towns.

Nope, nothing happened at all.

Double-page supporter
At least cut the ear off. I don't like it when the MC is presented as doing something extremely scary or intimidating, but in reality they really aren't and what they've done has no lasting consequences. This is a seinen after all, and actual gangsters are far harsher than a small scar on the ear.

Double-page supporter
@zStella that's quite dialectal, and not even listed on some dictionaries though.
Just commented in case it was an actual typo.

Users who are viewing this thread