Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - The King of Daniemi

Dex-chan lover
@NezzKind for a monthly manga with over 40 pages each chapter, 9 chapters are a lot. This is honestly kinda boring to read, but maybe that's just me.

Double-page supporter
Every time I hear about a Holy Grail, I get Fate flashbacks, and I read FSN almost a decade ago... To be fair, I play FGO regularly, so it's not like I would have forgotten.

I do wonder what her “family” is going to be like. If Ryuu and the gang are going to settle in this city, I guess... a guild.

The same people still reading a manga they say they don’t like, only to come back every chapter to complain they don’t like what they read. Very nice

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I didn't know what a gigolo was, so after a quick google search i can now confirm it's a married simp i think

So the whole damn world has basically gone to shit in half a year, with scumbags now controlling every big city. I hope the story isn't going to get too formulaic with simply liberating one place after the other.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I wonder if most of this manga's antagonist will be the past princess' old "allies" that she put as rulers and got corrupted like that guy on the windmill town.

Dex-chan lover
How many girl flustered today? lo/ she's too badassssss!!! and yeah this world is turning into a shithole everywhere, no wonder he was summoned.

@Skorneful is sad, isn't? not only they claim that it's a waste of time to read this, but it's also a waste of our time to read their comments

That last colored page was so cool!

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata @Skorneful

lol. Some people can get really upset when they can't enjoy something others do. So, they make excuses and blame the series, try to make it suck for others. It's like they're jealous or bad exes, or something. Go figure.

Fed-Kun's army
OH man i love this manga. So many op isekai characters but they are always wishy washy flip floppy and immature. NOW THIS this IS A MAN who has lived a life. Watching him apply his code everywhere sure is interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread