Yamada and Kase-san. - Ch. 37 - Futon and Kase-san

a7efdf27fc09adf15bbb4752baf2c988.jpg

Dex-chan lover
There were some bumps (that were made into mountains by Kase...), along the way, but they (as well as us) made it to this wondrous and happy moment. May it last and endure any storm with great fortitude. Please just at least 5 chapters of happy fluff before bringing any drama, and please don't let the drama be self-inflicted.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Author, I'm happy the fluff is back but come on, give us something to show Kase learned something. A simple "... and I almost threw it all away on a stupid bet because I wasn't thinking about Yamada" would have been perfect here.

After that last arc I feel like you've got to show us she deserves Yamada.

Dex-chan lover
Author, I'm happy the fluff is back but come on, give us something to show Kase learned something. A simple "... and I almost threw it all away on a stupid bet because I wasn't thinking about Yamada" would have been perfect here.

Yeah but if the author doesn't think it's an issue in the first place, then that'll never happen. I wouldn't hold my breath. We just have to bask in the happiness we have now and pretend that blip never happened--just like Kase will. Now I'm just wondering if this ending soon. This chapter felt kind of like a wrapping up.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah but if the author doesn't think it's an issue in the first place, then that'll never happen. I wouldn't hold my breath. We just have to bask in the happiness we have now and pretend that blip never happened--just like Kase will. Now I'm just wondering if this ending soon. This chapter felt kind of like a wrapping up.
Yeah, I know... 😔. Would just be nice if the time spent going through that arc ended up having some sort of meaning. Will be what it will though.

And it does kinda feel like a wrap-up.

Dex-chan lover
So this bitch acts like this now… Sure lets just forget that you was 100% ready to throw all of this away over a stupid race with your idiot roommate…

I still have my hopes that Yamada breaks up with Kase and find someone that actually cares about her.

Dex-chan lover

Would be nice, but author clearly thinks what Kase did was 100% justified and there was nothing wrong with it… Wouldnt even be surprised if the series ends with “based on a true story where Kase represent myself”…

Users who are viewing this thread