Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - Turned out to be a lie

Dex-chan lover
Woah! Hot kiss scene! šŸ˜

New guy, pls. Don't ruin perfection. You won't be able to anyway.

Wow yamada is such a desirable perfect character...
I mean, he is good at game, good at study, has handsome face, has good manner towards other, natural kisser (i mean, its not supposed to be hot but somehow he makes it looks hot), and moreover: true to his feeling and loyal to his girlfriend!!!!
Argh

Yamada whereā€™d you get these moves from? Lol I want to see you a little nervous at some point!

he does really like kissing. he seems like not omg i keep coming back to the chapter and looking at it they're so cute

W-wait hold up when did Yamada get so smooth HAHA. I thought he hadn't had a girlfriend/wasn't good with girls before Akane?
As much as I enjoy a forward Yamada, would've been really cute to see him being nervous about the whole thing.

@ikevinz77 ppl take mmos deadly serious and its incredibly funny. The old wow videos of raids where the leader is screaming when something is fucking up were like classic internet content. When ppl spend all their free time with something they become super attached, which is bad when what your attached to is virtual.

@myersman69 i find it really sad that in 2021 after living the past 25 or so years in the age of IT revolution there are still people like you who think everything material is better and/or worth more than anything nonmaterial.

Lets just say for every person you shat on just like you shat on that guy in your comment there is a guy who shats on the thing you are attached to.

And what you are feeling (ā€œi dont care, since its the thing i am attached toā€ at least hopefully this is what you feel as a normal human being in such a situation and not being swayed by otherā€™s opinions every minute) about this fact is the same feeling as that guy you ohsotriggerhappily ridiculed would feel about yours, had he known.

This is the logic behind why your comment was useless, because your opinion on other peopleā€™s attachments doesnt matter in the grown up world, but your urge to still express and ridicule others is showing how immature you are and it really is just... as I first said: sad.

Group Leader
There so devoted to each other already and they just started dating! Iā€™m so ALONE! I Hate it Here!!šŸ˜­

Users who are viewing this thread